WIC Program Coordinator
Dana Hordyszynski, M.S., R.D.
333 Passaic Street, Passaic, NJ
The WIC office will be closed on
Friday October 30, 2015
For WIC appointment call: (973) 365-5620
WIC is the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children. Eligibility is based on income. Applicants must reside in New Jersey.
- Pregnant women (up to 6 weeks postpartum)
- Postpartum women – up to 1 year after delivery if breastfeeding (up to 6 months after delivery if not breastfeeding)
- Infants up to 1 year of age
- Children up to 5 years of age
- Food vouchers for nutritious food items such as milk, cheese, juice, cereal, eggs, beans or peanut butter, whole grain foods, a voucher for fruits and vegetables and canned fish (for exclusively breastfeeding mothers), infant formula, infant cereal, infant fruits and vegetables and infant meats (for exclusively breastfed babies only).
- Nutrition education
- Breastfeeding education
- Health care referrals
Potential applicants should call the WIC Office for more information.
For more information, please visit the NJ WIC website at www.state.nj.us/health/fhs/wic