Effective Thursday March 19, 2020, all City Hall offices are open by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, contact the respective department.
The New Jersey COVID-19 website has information that residents, healthcare providers, businesses and organizations, schools, and others will find helpful. The New Jersey COVID-19 Information Hub website also has live updates and announcements, as well as case counts by county.
COVID-19 Update from Mayor Hector C. Lora
As the Mayor of Passaic your health is of the highest priority. The City of Passaic is working with the New Jersey Department of Health and local public health partners to monitor the status of COVID-19.
As always, we want you to be educated and have all the pertinent information. I am asking that you follow good respiratory Hygiene recommendations:
- Cover coughs and sneezes with tissue or sleeve, not your hands.
- Review and follow Centers for Disease Control and Prevention travel advisories when planning travel.
- Stay home if you are sick and avoid sick people.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Use alcohol based hand sanitizer if soap/water are not available.
Be advised that if emergency assistance is needed at any time after standard business hours at City Hall, please contact the Passaic Police Department at 973-365-3900 who will respond to the request accordingly.