When appointments open up the portal will resume taking online appointments.
If you cannot book on this website, it is because all appointments have been booked. If all appointments are booked, we would like to accommodate you - please call this number and leave a message 973-365-5656
If you are not contacted with 1 week, please call the mayor.
We are here to help you.
My commitment to you as Mayor of Passaic is to use all resources available to serve you with the quality of customer care and efficiency that you deserve. If you have any issues with this process please contact me directly. (973) 986-8269. We are all in this together and we will get through this together.
~Mayor Hector C, Lora~
COVID-19 Vaccination forms to be filled out an d brought with you .
Free COVID indoor Testing (English)
- Vaccine FAQ
- Vaccine Clinic & Hotline Information (english) / (spanish)
- HIPPA - (english) / (spanish)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Consent Form - (english) / (spanish)
- CDC V - Safe Get Vaccinated (english) / (spanish)
- EUA Factsheet - (english) / (spanish)
- Patient Attestation for No Insurance or Identification (english) / (spanish)
Effective Thursday March 19, 2020, all City Hall offices are open by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, contact the respective department.
The New Jersey COVID-19 website has information that residents, healthcare providers, businesses and organizations, schools, and others will find helpful. The New Jersey COVID-19 Information Hub website also has live updates and announcements, as well as case counts by county.
COVID-19 Update from Mayor Hector C. Lora
As the Mayor of Passaic your health is of the highest priority. The City of Passaic is working with the New Jersey Department of Health and local public health partners to monitor the status of COVID-19.
As always, we want you to be educated and have all the pertinent information. I am asking that you follow good respiratory Hygiene recommendations:
- Cover coughs and sneezes with tissue or sleeve, not your hands.
- Review and follow Centers for Disease Control and Prevention travel advisories when planning travel.
- Stay home if you are sick and avoid sick people.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Use alcohol based hand sanitizer if soap/water are not available.
Be advised that if emergency assistance is needed at any time after standard business hours at City Hall, please contact the Passaic Police Department at 973-365-3900 who will respond to the request accordingly.